Your Wedding or Event + Shadetree Gardens, Our Exclusive Caterers and Preferred Vendors = Awesome Outcome
Having a mission and purpose during these times is essential. Our mission and goal at Shadetree Gardens is to work hard as we prepare for our grand opening in Fall 2020. To do that, we need our clients and team members to feel safe and confident in their surroundings. Therefore, Shadetree Gardens will be a hygienically focused, luxury rustic venue. Everything we do and every decision we make will center around our clients and our team member’s well-being.
Our luxury rustic and open-air venue will provide our clients with S P A C I O U S and P L E N T I F U L event space for weddings, corporate events, wellness/yoga retreats, and private events. Physical distancing will be the ongoing norm for the foreseeable future and Shadetree Gardens is well-positioned to meet the health and sanitation standards set forth by the Centers for Disease Control cdc.gov and the World Health Organization at www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Moving forward, weddings and events are going to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in different ways. Shadetree Gardens would like to be your wedding and event partner by introducing you to our experienced and trusted Exclusive Caterers and Preferred Vendors. Please consider the following advice, tips, and vendors for your upcoming wedding or event:
- Postpone. Do Not Cancel. While it may be tempting to throw up the white flag and cancel your wedding or event entirely, we strongly encourage you to reconsider and reschedule. Not sure where to start? Consider hiring a professional wedding or event planner. A Perfect Day with Renee, Ann’s Plans, Best Day Ever Weddings, Carmin Design, Events by Condie, First Comes Love, Lavish Weddings, Stephanie Rose Events, Thomas Bui Lifestyle, or Together for Better Weddings & Events are well poised to help you navigate these sticky situations. They are uniquely skilled in chatting through any details; help you decide whether to postpone or cancel your wedding or event and talk through any challenging and difficult decisions.
- Choose a Weekday vs. a Saturday. As more and more couples scramble to reschedule their weddings, less and less Saturday 2020 (and beyond) dates become available. And while that may seem less-than-ideal, do not get discouraged! There are some significant benefits to having a weekday wedding. Since Shadetree Gardens is a brand-new venue – we have lots of open dates for 2020 weddings. Inquire today to find out about our 2020 availability.
- Live Streaming. If social distancing is an issue for your wedding or event, why not consider live streaming? Our uniquely skilled audiovisual partners EventaVision, Vario Productions, or Velocity AV, will help provide the right amount of engagement to make your wedding or event memorable. Guests and attendees need to feel like they are present at your wedding or event! That means audiovisual vendors like these provide camera angles and virtually move around so guests and attendees can see and experience different aspects of your wedding or event. Live streaming will provide guests with the ability to interact (chat, etc.). and watch and re-watch parts of the wedding or event via playback options. The options are endless.
Be sure to consider and connect with other wedding and event vendors for their availability. You will want to check with these vendors who can do more than one wedding or event at a time. These types of Preferred Vendors and their areas of expertise are:
- Cakes and Desserts. You, your new spouse, and your CAKE will be the most photographed items at your wedding! Therefore, it is vital to hire an experienced cake design company to ensure that the cake stays fresh and continues to stand UPRIGHT for the long hours before the cake cutting. These same guidelines also apply to non-wedding events. Bakeries like Sweet Cheeks Baking Co. and The French Gourmet have exceeded expectations with thousands of wedding and event cakes. Be sure to check out their unique designs and tasty creations.
- Dessert Ideas to Serve with Your Cake. Not all weddings or events are created equal, right? Think outside of the cake box and treat guests to a liquid nitrogen ice cream bar from Sensational Treats. Lactose intolerant? No problem; why not serve unique and yummy cookies from Cravory Cookies? By the way, Sensational Treats has a plethora of other delectable dessert ideas for you as well.
- DJs, Live Musicians, or Bands. Music can really set the tone for your wedding or event. That is why finding the right DJ, live musician, or band is such a big deal. You will want to find a DJ, live musician, or band that has excellent musical taste, fill up your dance floor, or entertain your attendees. DJs like Mobile Music Plus, Inc., and The Groove are some of the best in the business. Other fun options weddings and events include musicians or bands such as Celeste Barbier Retro Music, Left Coast Quintet, Music as You Like It, and Republic of Music. Check them out; you will not be disappointed.
- Favors & Gifts. Want to make your wedding or event even more memorable? Find perfect favors and gifts by using Gourmet Wedding Gifts or SoBelle Chocolates & Favors for All Occasions.
- Florists. Whether it is flowers for a wedding, meeting, reunion, holiday, other festive occasion, or event, our award-winning floral designers are great to work with. Florists like Four Seasons Flowers, Hartworks Floral Design, Lois Mathews Design, and Simply Adina will provide the expertise and unique creative perspective to make your event truly memorable. They also offer complimentary consultations to discuss your ideas and to ensure the flowers and arrangements match your dreams and expectations.
- Lighting. Weddings and events do not seem complete without lighting. The options are vast and include market lights, bistro lights, string lights, LED up lights, custom Gobo spotlights, a variety of custom and unique backdrops. Check out the one of a kind offerings from San Diego Events Lighting or San Diego SociaLights. They will tailor a package and design that fits your wedding or event style, budget, and desires.
- Officiants. A wedding officiant may have the most relevant job of all – to ensure that you and your spouse get married! Whether you are having a religious or secular ceremony, it is crucial to find a professional wedding officiant. We recommend booking either Ceremonies by Bethel or Deborah Young – Ceremonies of Love at least 8 months before your big day. Contact them today to discuss options for 2020 and beyond.
- Makeup & Hair. Wedding hair stylists and wedding makeup artists will help you look and feel your best on your big day. Whether you want to look fresh and natural or totally glam- A New Twist for You, Makeup & Hair by Meleah or Professional MakeUp Artistry and Hair Design have your covered. It is a good idea to hire professional wedding hair stylists and wedding makeup artists to ensure that your hair and makeup stay put whether you are posing for photos or dancing the night away.
- Photobooths. Photobooths add a fun and whimsical touch to any wedding or event. Photo booth vendors like Picture Bakery, Red Panda Photo Booth, and Starlight Photo Booth combine a unique activity with a keepsake favor, and they are always a major hit with guests and attendees alike. These vendors have several options of booths to choose from, so be sure to do your research and consult with each of them to discuss your options.
- Photographers and Videographers. Look for wedding and event photographers with the experience to shoot the types of pictures you need. Whether its wedding portraits, candid’s, corporate headshots, décor photos, etc. The best vendors in the wedding and event business are Bob Hoffman Photography, Brant Bender Photography, Eder Photography, Emry Photography, Maryanne McGuire Photography, and True Photography. These photographers will also shoot engagement photos, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings/events, reunions, holiday parties, and other noteworthy events worth capturing.
Other exceptionally talented vendors include videographers like The Emotion Picture Studio and Taylor Films, who specialize in wedding, corporate, and event videography. Hire them to tell the story of your wedding or event as it unfolds because they strive to achieve a compelling result.
- Rentals-Linens, Tables & Chairs. Shadetree Gardens includes basic tables and chairs in our all-inclusive wedding and event packages. However, if you would like something more unique and rustic, you will want to schedule a consultation with Patty’s Linen Rentals, Event Party Rentals, or Rustic Inspirations to procure luxury rustic furniture and decor. These wedding and event rental companies have lots of options to choose from, and they will provide personalized service to ensure you obtain the right look for you.
- Specialty Drinks. Unique libations, coffees, signature drinks, and the like are all the rage for today’s weddings and events. Vendors like Frost 321, Eurobar Event Coffee Catering, or Joes on the Nose Coffee & Other Delights – have a variety of offerings for you to choose from. . .cheers!
- Transportation. Shadetree Gardens has partnered with Men in Black Transportation to provide the shuttle service needed to/from our 20-acre luxury rustic venue. So do not fret. You, your guests, and attendees are sure to arrive (and exit) in style and comfort on the event day.
- Exclusive Caterers. We offer a list of well-established and accomplished Exclusive Caterers that include Coast Catering, Continental Catering, and The Wild Thyme Catering. They are experienced with the unique nuances of wedding and event catering and specialize in creating custom menus to fit any wedding or event theme and budget.
Outside catering is permitted for a $1,500 flat fee. However, we encourage you to use one of our Exclusive Caterers. They are happy to accommodate special dietary needs, budgets, and develop children’s menus when requested.
Shadetree Gardens experienced and trusted Exclusive Caterers and Preferred Vendors do not want the challenges of COVID-19 or physical distancing to get in the way of upcoming wedding or event. We hope you will use the creative tips and resources we have mentioned to give you the awesome outcome you desire. Where there is a will, there is a way, and weddings and events are here to stay.
At Shadetree Gardens, we are devoted to our clients and employees. And all efforts will be made to help you create and execute Exclusive Events. Exceptional Experiences.